Our alternative local currency with global reach.
- is the first decentralised currency without banks and governments.
- cannot be inflated by ‘quantitative easing’ and other central bank money creation schemes.
- costs almost nothing to use, as opposed to credit cards or traditional banking services.
- does not have to be exchanged (for a fee) to be spent here, no matter where it comes from.
- enables us to trade amongst ourselves without anyone having to pay a bank.
- transactions clear in seconds, be it from one side of the shop counter to the other or from your home to Timbuktu.
- cannot be taken back or confiscated, neither by a credit card chargeback nor by a ‘Cyprus style solution’.
- is the only currency that’s been increasing in real value instead of losing value.